Fly For Palo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leyteños come and join the fun!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicole's GM App.~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole
Lost Zoner
Lost Zoner

Nicole's GM App.~ Empty
PostSubject: Nicole's GM App.~   Nicole's GM App.~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:01 pm

☺Name: Nicole Luianna
☺Age:16
☺Experience on what you are applying For:
— I become GM in almost 14 Flyff private servers and i believe my 4 months experience is enough
btw i have my own GM handbook ( Codes , Item ID's, Commands is a piece of cake. ).
I played flyff for almost 2 and a half years (w/o Quitting.) not only flyff i become GM in Arua Rose
Gundbound Pservers and maplestory so i'm kinda gettin used to it now. Very Happy. And i know what is
bein GM it's not especially for fun but for emergency helps. Btw i'm good @ hosting some events.

☺Why do you want to be in that Position:
—I want to become Game Master (G.M.) because i want this server to improve and grow like the
other private servers i specially like makin players happy when they got bored Mad. I help newbs
w/ their desire ( But not givin them free items) .

♦That's all and thanks~
You can add me in Yahoo Msg. cupido.nicole@yahoo.com
Yours~
Back to top Go down
boknoy24
Lost Zoner
Lost Zoner

Nicole's GM App.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM App.~   Nicole's GM App.~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:44 am

any admin open hre?
Back to top Go down

Nicole's GM App.~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Palo :: GM Applications-
Jump to: